Well, if you didn't check your e-mail, then you haven't heard yet.......
Last night was the Student Activities Banquet and the Chinese Yo-Yo club won *drum roll*............BEST ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD! : which basically means we won award for being one of the best clubs just started this year.
So I'm planning next week we'll meet and have a party, if I can plan one....but I'm not sure I'll talk to George, Joon, and Simon about it. When I get around to it I'll scan the certificate we got for winning this award.
APPLAUD GEORGE AND JOON FOR A GREAT PERFORMANCE! JOON ONLY DROPPED THE YO-YO ONCE!!!!!!!!! YAY! Congrats to George for mastering the 2 yo-yos on one string.
And to clarify there is NO CLUB tomorrow, but if you want to hang out tomorrow, I'll be outside in the front of the school, so look around!
No comments:
Post a Comment