As said by Raymond Chandler:

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CLUB TOMORROW!

So if you haven't checked your e-mail, there is yo-yo club tomorrow, yes-tomorrow-the day after T.E.L.L.! PLEASE COME!!!!!! WE NEED PEOPLE TO SHOW UP!!!! It's quite depressing when no one comes or ditches or goes to other clubs that have tons of people in them already!
Hopefully you all had fun at T.E.L.L. today and got into all the classes you signed up for!
I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU TOMORROW IN THE SCROUNGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

international day

WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!

International Day

International Day
No Yuan....boo

International Day 2!

International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....

Hot Stuff!

Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!