As said by Raymond Chandler:

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

Friday, September 17, 2010

2010-2011 SCHOOL YEAR!!!!

Ready to kick off a new year of Chinese Yo-Yo club?! This year we will be meeting on Tuesdays, the same day as Chinese Culture Club. I think we will still be in the scrounge, if not we will be in 005 where CCC is meeting. We are planning to participate in Dance Day again, so be prepared..... :D
We have recruited 2 new people!! So please welcome them into the club!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

international day

WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!

International Day

International Day
No Yuan....boo

International Day 2!

International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....

Hot Stuff!

Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!