As said by Raymond Chandler:
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
CLUB MEETING!!!! :D
Sorry about the no club meeting and stuff.....BUT THERE WILL BE CLUB THIS WEEK!!! SO PLEASE COME!!!! Eric could you please bring the "broken" yoyo?? I want to see this!! ^_^ So yeah.....we'll be meeting regularly again, sorry for not meeting last week, we forgot to bring the yoyos to school.....yeah, anyways, SEE YOU TOMORROW, SAME TIME SAME PLACE!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
international day
WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
International Day
No Yuan....boo
International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....
Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment