As said by Raymond Chandler:
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
Monday, October 5, 2009
club meeting!!!
Well, yeah it's only Monday, but just wanted to let you know that we're still having club this week even though it's a short week!! so please come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also haha I'm in Peer Helping so please buy the Jamba Juice outside the cafeteria during your lunch periods to raise money for good causes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
international day
WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
International Day
No Yuan....boo
International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....
Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment