As said by Raymond Chandler:

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING!

Well, today was a success, except that we spent half the time eating (I have to admit I ate a lot too....so don't feel bad) but next time we must PRACTICE!
We are still undecided about music for dance day, but we are sure that we are going to perform!

Next week we hope to see you again!! Please come! and bring your friends......YES BRING THEM! so far we only have Asians, we would love to see some diversity! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Please spread the word! and Me, George, and Simon are working on the bulletin announcement. We are also planning to have a table at the activities fair this Friday during lunch periods 4, 5, 6, so if you have one of those periods free, please stop by and help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

international day

WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!

International Day

International Day
No Yuan....boo

International Day 2!

International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....

Hot Stuff!

Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!