As said by Raymond Chandler:

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

Monday, March 16, 2009

After the Academics

Hey guys! I decided this will be the description of our club in After the Academics:

Ever wanted to be a skilled master? Well, Chinese Yo-Yo club will help you become one with the Chinese yo-yo. We will teach you everything from the basics to expert level. You will be able to participate in International Day, fundraisers, and other activities with Chinese Culture Club. It is all you could imagine: friends, food, fun, and flair! Do it all by joining Chinese Yo-Yo club, where EVERYONE matters!

I just sent it to Mrs. Parks, so it will be approved--unless she asks for changes. I couldn't think of anything else to say, since we are such a new club, so don't criticize me for vagueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

international day

WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!

International Day

International Day
No Yuan....boo

International Day 2!

International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....

Hot Stuff!

Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!