As said by Raymond Chandler:
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
ROOTS OF NEW TRIER!
Ok guys, Roots of New Trier is next week, Yo-yo club is going to have a booth on THURSDAY! so come during your free periods or something to help out. Not many people came today....i was very disappointed....even Joon came for half of club, suprisingly!!! so----if Joon can come, that says a lot, I understand some of you have previous commitments, but otherwise.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
international day
WHAT A FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, MIND-BLOWING PERFORMANCE WE PULLED OFF TODAY!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
I am so proud of everyone's hard work! YAY!!! I'm glad that everyone came out in one piece! :) be PROUD you guys!
International Day
No Yuan....boo
International Day 2!
With Kessel & Ereno....
Hot Stuff!
We all look so cute!! This is my favorite picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment